Monday 31 March 2014

Review: L'oréal False Lash Wings Mascara






The L'oreal False Lash Wings mascara is a new product that I have been trying for the past month now and I can honestly say straight up that I absolutely love it! It took me a few turns to get a feel for the product and the best way to apply it, but afterwards it made my lashes the longest I've seen them (and I have long lashes to begin with). The asymmetrical brush helps to lift and lengthen your outer lashes, creating a more winged out eye, as it is able to reach right into those little outer lashes that most mascaras won't get too.

The formula is quite wet and will take about 30 seconds to completely dry, so hold back the sneezes between then ladies haha! The first coat I mainly focus on applying the product as close and thick to the lash line and then slowly rolling the wand up to the tip of my lashes to create length. I find coating your lashes for the second time is so easy as the lashes haven't completely dried but isn't overly wet, so you can still get the brush through to separate and volumise the lashes. I also tend to grab the tip of the wand and sweep through the outer lashes again to further enhance the winged look and also to darken the lashes even more. The product contains unique cocoon fibres that supposably wrap lashes in a soft veil to create silky and stunning lashes.

Overall, I think the L'oreal False Lash Wings mascara is a-ma-zing and is definitely a repurchase for me! It's a mascara that both lengthens and volumises your lashes without clumping or flaking. If you haven't already got your hands on this product you should definitely check it out as I highly recommend it.


CONNECT WITH ME 



No comments:

Post a Comment